Sunday, November 04, 2012

If I Have reached you.......

This will be my absolute last message to the blog, I am sorry to say. I am in paliative care in the hospital from which I will not be escaping. Not enough energy and, frankly, any energy I do have left will be lavished on far more important personal things. But, to be quite honest, It is very difficult to know, when writing a blog, whether anyone is receiving or not. If you were, if I reached you, if, perchance, I touched you, I sure would like to know. Richard Embleton, Over and Out

5 comments:

ste said...

Yes, you reached me and I read most of you postings. Thank you and a good journey...

Steven F. Scharff said...

You've given us information, hope, and strength to keep fighting the good fight. Thank you for all you have done for us, and may you find peace in your journey.

Mike Stasse said...

Goodbye Richard. It's been a privilege to have read your work, and it's a privilege to be able to say goodbye to you as well. I sincerely thank you for the opportunity, rather than finding out too late and being unable to express my appreciation.

I've made my peace with life; I'm sure you have too. This is how we all depart. You and I have lived through the most amazing era of the human experiment. I trust that like me you can come out the other side with a clear conscience.....

I hope you're well looked after and your release is painless. It was nice knowin' you as they say. You will be missed. And I don't know what else to say darn it!

Mike from Australia, a friend.

Unknown said...

Thank you Richard,

For your dedication to what needs to be done for all the children of humanity. You have left your trace in the bright air.
Not fare well, but fare forward, traveller.

Brian

Anonymous said...

hi Richard,
I found you through Roe3
I enjoy end your posts and they helped keep my sanity when I was freaking out about the future
Peace be with you
Maclynx, Oz