Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Why the blog is "quiet" recently

My apologies to those who expect the blog to have new articles once or twice a week. Right at the moment something else is commanding my attention. I am at a critical point in developing my next book where that effort needs my undivided attention. Between that and a recent surge in presentations and talks I simply have not had the time in my schedule to add anything to the blog. It's not for lack of ideas or subject matter. It's just for lack of time to develop and post them.

I will be past this stage of book development in another week. Then the outline and sample chapters will go off to my agent and I can bring things back to some semblance of normalcy. Bear with me. And thanks to all of you for your interest and support. It has been most gratifying.

No comments: